Wealth Associate, New Market Wealth Management - Costa Mesa, CA
New Market Wealth Management
Costa Mesa, CA
We are a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm, which works with high net worth, and ultra-high net worth, individuals and families. Our goal is to build thoughtful, research-based portfolios which are fee- and tax-conscious and keenly focused on managing volatility. Cliffwater LLC, which advises on over 65 billion in institutional assets, is our strategic partner and minority owner. Our clients’ portfolios are exposed to a wider range of options encompassing traditional investments and highly selective exposures to sources of returns from non-traditional, alternative investments including Private Equity and Debt, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Hedge Funds, Oil and Gas Limited Partnerships, Infrastructure and the like. Our partners have over 80 years’ experience working in the high net worth arena.
We seek a smart, analytical and detail-oriented candidate to join our Wealth Management Firm, serving the high net worth marketplace nationally. You will work in a fast-paced environment and should enjoy being exposed to all areas of the business. There is great opportunity for growth from this position. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Opening client accounts, tracking funding, resolving roadblocks and interfacing with clients, custodians and outside managers
- Analyzing prospects’ investments and participating in the development of recommendations
- Maintaining marketing materials and building presentation books
- Maintaining firm’s CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a major in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in wealth management desired. We will consider recent college graduates, with relevant summer jobs or internships
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint preferred
- Working knowledge of Schwab and Fidelity’s custodial platforms, and/or Salesforce a plus
Please send your resume, in .pdf format, to: NMWMjobs@gmail.com
Word documents will not be opened.