Analyst, Systematic Equity, Allianz Global Investors - San Diego, CA
|Division||AllianzGI U.S. LLC|
|Reporting To (solid / dotted line)||Managing Director, Portfolio Manager|
|Position Summary||This position is responsible for quantitative research and communicate to clients and prospects on the team’s investment philosophy and processes and how it can add value in their portfolios.|
|Role & Responsibilities (duties and essential job functions)||• Quantitative Research across the platform focused on small cap and emerging market equities
• Research will focus towards machine learning and big data
• Analysis of performance
• Analysis of performance and presentation of products and results to clients
• Present to clients and prospects (across all channels) in different countries our investment strategies and the philosophy and process.
|Experience / Knowledge Qualifications and Skills (required, preferred; technical, functional skills)||Required:
• BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Financial Engineering or smiliar field
• CFA or currently in CFA progression with a minimum of 2-5 years experience in the financial industry, with a focus on research
• Strong programming skills (SAS, Python, Matlab, etc).
• Demonstrated experience with handling big data
• Eloquency and high proficiency in English; strong communication skills required
• Excellent presentation skills
• Extremely hard working with high integrity
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work well in a demanding team-centered environment
|Contact||Kim Van Fleet, AVP, Human Resources/ email@example.com|
Allianz Global Investors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability. Allianz Global Investors hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.