- We are a growing service focused Private Wealth Management Firm/Registered Investment Advisor with 10 team members and over $300 Million in assets under management located in near John Wayne International Airport.
- Our firm is looking for an experienced Office Manager to work closely with the Management Committee to insure that critical internal functions continue to be addressed and executed efficiently.
- The successful candidate will have experience in Human Resources, SEC RIA Compliance, Office Management and Organizational Skills with a keen attention to detail and the ability to work independently while supervising our Administrative Staff.
• Reports directly to President/COO,
• Maintain CRM Database Policies, Processes, Workflows, and Data Integrity Procedures,
• Manage Administrative Staff, Conduct Reviews and Establish Skill Development Programs,
• Maintain, Update or Create as needed Periodic Operational and Procedural Checklists,
• Oversee the Preparation of Quarterly Client Reports, Manage Billing and Fee Collection,
• Continuously Source and Champion New Solutions to Improve Efficiency,
• Primary Coordinator for Staff Meetings, Track and Document Action Items,
• Ensure that Staff are Properly Prepared for Internal and Client Meetings
• Appointment Scheduling & Company Calendar Management,
• Company Liaison with Vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years Office Management Experience
• Excellent skill level in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Outstanding Organizational and Proactive Problem Solving Skills
• Direct experience with a Registered Investment Advisory Firm,
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, reprioritize and multi-task through-out the day,
• Strong Initiative, Integrity, Self-Motivation and Results Orientation.
• 10 Years Office Management Experience
• Background in SEC RIA compliance
• Experience with Industry Software (Portfolio Center, Junxure)
• Experience with Financial Custodians (Schwab, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade)
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary based on Relevant Experience,
• Comprehensive Benefits Package and Profit Sharing Program.
• Subject to Firms Personal Trading Restrictions,
• Required Background Check.
Click on the following link to apply online: http://jfm.catchthebest.com/apply/7d50/c0f2or
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org