Manager, Change Management - Derivatives Business Process (0085-029-811)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Summary: Diversified Financial Services firm seeks a Manager to lead a global team that is responsible for the Derivatives Business Process/System Analysis focused on delivering solutions to Operations, Product, and Clients globally.
- Conduct the performance management process, identify training/development needs, and establish performance standards for the relevant groups.
- Develop periodic goals, organizes the work, set short/long-term priorities, monitor all activities, and ensure timely and accurate completion of the work.
- Make staffing decisions, and ensure resources are available to accomplish priorities
- Key decision-maker for the salary review process
- Engage with the business and technology units to meet demand across multiple concurrent priorities
- Provide strategic direction to large/complex initiatives or multiple projects and its activities
- Direct/oversee the implementation/execution of the project activities to achieve the defined scope and objectives
- Provide comprehensive/extensive technical support in planning and monitoring the activities that are necessary to complete a Business Analysis effort and identify the stakeholders, selection of business analysis techniques and process that will be used to manage requirements, and how to assess the progress of the work.
- Engage with internal clients to understand/solve business problems
- Oversee the work with stakeholders to identify/understand needs, concerns, and environment or business in which they work.
- Manage all complex conflicts, issues, and changes to requirement in order to ensure stakeholders and the project team are all in agreement on the solution scope.
- Review/determine how requirements are communicated and how the knowledge obtained is maintained for current and future use.
- Manage the business need, refine and clarify the definition of that need, and design/produce a solution scope that can feasibly be implemented by the business.
- Oversee the development of the business case
- Prioritize the solution requirements that meet the needs of the sponsoring organization which includes analyzing stakeholder needs to deliver solutions that meet those needs, assessing the current state of the business to identify and provide improvements, and to verify and validate the resulting requirements.
- Oversee the proposal of solutions which can best fit the business need, identify gaps and shortcoming in solutions, and determine necessary work-around or changes to the solution.
- Oversee that the solution was deployed, validate that the needs of the business were met and the solution scope was achieved.
- Maintain risk management and compliance programs and activities for their assigned group
- Develop unit budget and manage the expenses for that division/unit.
- College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience, organizational, leadership, and management skills to provide knowledge to the functional business.
- Extensive experience in change initiatives, covering such areas as operations, IT and product development
- Authoritative knowledge of the derivatives industry and fundamentals, strong knowledge in operations and/or product disciplines, and expertise in solution delivery is required.
- Track record of accomplishment in large, complex projects and change initiatives
- Extensive experience in management providing strategic direction and solution delivery
- Experience in derivatives combined with strong foundation of financial industry knowledge
- Skills in translating broad strategic intent into tactical plans and directions to enable delivery
- Excellent leadership, organizational skills and management skills, are required to meet goals of the unit, forecast resource needed and to manage and motivate team members towards common goals.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written also required
If interested, please email your resume as an MS Word attachment to:
BCI - Financial Services Recruiting