Title: Research Analyst (International Equities) / 190-010-811
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Established Investment Management firm seeks an experienced Research Analyst to perform fundamental, in-depth equity research analysis on existing positions and new investment ideas. Research involves spreadsheet modeling, interviewing management teams and extensive third party research with suppliers, customers and/or competitors.
- Research global equities at all market capitalization levels, encompassing a wide range of sectors
- Construct/analyze industry value chain using various methods, such as annual reports, other publicly available information, company management, customers, suppliers and/or competitors.
- Conduct industry and company competitive analysis to determine the sustainability of returns and assess reasonableness using industry comparables.
- Analyze historical company financial statements to evaluate quantitative investment characteristics
- Create valuation models utilizing various techniques, incorporating earnings, cash flow analysis and asset-based metrics, in order to identify attractive valuations, growth opportunities or potential threats.
- Present investment analysis findings to senior research professionals
- Travel to international countries in order to meet with company representatives as part of the research process
- Assist the team with ad hoc projects as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, or related field required
- 3-5 years of prior investment analyst experience, preferably in international equity
- MBA or CFA preferred
- The ability and willingness to travel internationally for 1-3 weeks at a time; approximately 2-5 times per year
- A strong understanding of finance and accounting
- Excellent PC skills using MS Office (Excel, Word), FactSet, Bloomberg, (or other financial services systems)
- Possess excellent financial analysis, organizational and business judgment skills
BCI - Financial Services Recruiting