Chamberlain Group is an independent financial services organization that provides customized investment, insurance, and estate planning strategies to individuals, families and corporations who wish to preserve and grow assets for generations. For over 35 years, we have been a market leader as an open architecture, fee based investment advisory firm helping our clients build and protect net worth. We place a high value on the enduring nature of our client relationships, the quality of our products and services, and the continuity and integrity of our people.
We are currently seeking an Investment Strategist who is experienced and comfortable working within a team environment. This position will be responsible for assisting the firm in:
· Research and Due Diligence – Perform ongoing due diligence on existing money managers and help identify and research new potential managers. Research traditional long managers, mutual funds, alternative investment strategies and provide recommendations for investment clients.
· Portfolio Design – Develop clients Investment Policy Statement and design an investment portfolio that incorporates the firm’s outlook and current fundamentals.
· Presentations – Create presentations for client meetings and industry events. Maintain marketing and presentation directory to ensure they have the current market and company data.
· Client Communication – Maintain existing client relationships by answering client questions in regards to their portfolio and the market in general. Create client letters for reports and briefings. Conduct annual reviews with select clients and assist with tax loss selling letters and service orders for annual tax planning. Create and distribute money manager and market commentary.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance minimum. Masters degree or CFA preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required; Experience with Advent Axys a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Superior skills in organization, time management, prioritization, research and self-motivation
- An understanding of investment management and overall securities market is essential
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
To apply: Send resume to Stephanie Vail, email@example.com