Benefit Funding Services Group (BFSG) is a retirement plan consulting firm founded in 1990 catering to the mid to large defined contribution plan marketplace. The firm seeks a Research Analyst to support senior retirement plan consultants with investment consulting and reporting.
Position Description:Provide support in investment analysis through the preparation of investment performance reports and conduct research on mutual funds and separate account managers.
- Gather necessary data to prepare complete quarterly investment reviews
- Perform investment analysis/screening criteria to develop fund searches
- Prepare investment section/scoring methodology for investment reviews
- Provide investment research and assist in developing methods to increase overall efficiency in the investment reporting process
- Meet with portfolio analysts (in person or conference calls) to get up to information on manager strategy and portfolio construction
- Manage respective databases (monthly updates, product updates, etc)
- Prepare fund summaries based upon research findings
- Assist in the preparation of market commentaries and white papers as needed
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc)
- Database knowledge preferred (Morningstar Direct)
- Internet browsing/search engines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of mutual funds and capital markets is preferred
Competitive compensation package includes base salary, medical benefits, 401(k) plan and potential bonuses.
To apply for this job, please email your resume to email@example.com