ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Pathway Capital Management, a leading institutional investment management firm that creates and manages specialized private equity funds of funds for institutional investors worldwide, is seeking an Investment Analyst. Investment Analysts are responsible for monitoring client portfolios and analyzing potential private equity fund investment opportunities. Investment Analysts work closely with Associates, Vice Presidents, and Directors on small client and due diligence teams.
- Analyzing financial statements of private equity partnerships, including a review of partnership portfolio company valuations and cash flows
- Preparing client reports and presentations
- Assisting with special reporting, research, and due diligence projects on an ad hoc basis
- Performing an initial quantitative and qualitative review of potential private equity fund Investments
- Conducting in-depth quantitative analysis of potential private equity fund investments
- 1—2 years of analytical experience in investment banking, consulting, audit, investment
- management, or other similar fields
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, business economics, or related
- field with a record of high academic achievement
- A strong interest in investments and the capital markets
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment
Pathway Capital Management creates and manages specialized private equity funds of funds for institutional investors worldwide. Pathway’s founders have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with more than 50 institutions in the development and management of their fund investment portfolios since 1991. Pathway's clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Pathway has analyzed over 6,100 private equity fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 900 private equity partnership investments. Pathway's senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and a reputation in the industry that give us continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, Pathway has consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and has remained a leader among private equity management firms.
Pathway’s 31 investment professionals work out of offices in California, Rhode Island, and London. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by its 15 senior professionals.
Apply to: Laurie Kiley at email@example.com