Associate Financial Analyst, Orange County Transportation Authority - Orange County
Under direct supervision, assists in the process of developing the annual budget, including activities such as reconciling staffing levels, analyzing budget requests, supporting division representatives by providing budget application training, budget tracking and variance analysis.
This position is Salary Grade L: Mid $19.59 – Min $24.80 – Max $30.00 per hour. The hiring range is from $19.59 - $26.04.
This position will remain open until filled.
- Collects and summarizes various data for inclusion in reports.
- Conducts financial analysis for various programs and services.
- Conducts special studies and projects and makes presentations on programs and reports.
- Prepares statistical, graphics, and tabular reports on computerized system.
- Assists in developing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Financial processes, procedures, and spreadsheet applications.
- Basic principles of fund management.
- Public financial and accounting procedures.
- Federal and state transportation financial programs.
- Work independently.
- Maintain confidential information and exercise judgment with discretion in application of duties.
- Analyze financial expenditures.
- Compose clear, concise, and accurate reports.
- Make recommendations for the solution of problems in organization, procedures, budget, or systems.
Application and Selection Process:This position will remain open until filled. For further information about this exciting career opportunity and to apply online, please visit our website at https://jobs-octa.icims.com/jobs/1354/job. Applications must include a ten year work history and be fully complete. We are unable to accept resumes in lieu of an online application. OCTA does not sponsor H1B or other work visas. For additional information, please contact the Employment Office at (714) 560-5600. OCTA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is the county's primary transportation agency. OCTA created, funds and delivers efficient transportation for Orange County. We keep Orange County moving with extensive bus and par transit service, Metrolink commuter rall service, the 91 Express Lanes Toll Road, motorist services and freeway, street and road improvement projects. For all of the exceptional services that we provide, OCTA has received the Outstanding Transportation System Achievement Award from the American Public Transportation Association.