- Design Financial Review and Planning process in the Company’s business model that will focus client’s key review requirements.
- Liaison between the Company and Business Unit by gathering requirements and evaluating the current process to build efficiencies in the data review process.
- Perform industry research and benchmarking review of IT cost structure and pricing models to identify selective task markings that will help to bring short and long term effective evaluation tools and methods.
- Prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
Reporting and Analysis· Produce Financial Reporting packages designed specific for business unit reporting
· Design and produce monthly financial review packages
· Incorporate Company’s monthly forecast review and design forecast reports for business unit
· Design annual budget reports and analysis
· Responsible for all ad hoc reporting requests from business unit
· Research and resolve Business Unit financial inquiries
· Prepare variance analysis for monthly financial reporting packages
· Perform monthly forecast review and complete the evaluation report
· Lead annual budget review cycle by incorporating the business unit requirement’s into the Company overall annual budget review process
· Provide recommendations to business units and internal members to improve the tracking and reporting data
· Maintains and coordinates group completion of financial review templates and meetings.
· Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
Requirements· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
· MBA or CPA Preferred
· 5 to 8 years of financial review work experience
· 2 years of IT Service Industry Experience
· Must be able to make decision and solve problems
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as a team with excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent time management skills
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within consolidation and presentation software.
To apply, send your resume to Jill Adler, JAdler@hisna.com