Client Analyst - Newport Beach
Title: Client Analyst
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Summary: National $20billion+ private wealth management firm seeks candidates for a client analyst role in their Newport Beach office. The primary responsibility of the Client Analyst is to provide qualitative and quantitative support to the senior portfolio managers in the advising of high net worth clients and foundations.
Experience / Education: 3 -5 years of related experience. A Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline is required. CFA candidates who have passed level I are welcome to apply.
- Generating customized client reporting materials, enhancing existing or creating spreadsheet models
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, and publishing client reports and presentation materials
- Assist in asset allocation analyses, updating and monitoring of data related to client accounts
- Assist in the preparation of new business proposals and presentations, maintain and update databases
- Ad hoc projects as appropriate
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services is preferred.
- Familiarity with portfolio management concepts and tools
- General understanding of the financial markets, investment vehicles, and financial planning
- Some familiarity with Bloomberg, Factset, and/or other computer/internet-based investment tools
- Strong math skills
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and ability to quickly master unique client-service systems is essential
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written), organizational skills, and keen attention to detail are critical
- The ability to produce high-quality work in a demanding, often time-constrained, environment is crucial
- We seek a self-starter who displays initiative, a positive attitude, a high level of integrity, drive and the motivation to take on a variety of tasks in a team oriented environment
Please send resumes to email@example.com