Kayne Anderson Rudnick seeks two wealth advisor professionals; One will cover the Orange County/San Diego Territory and the other will cover the Los Angeles area.
The successful candidate should be an aggressive business builder with contacts and relationships in the community. In addition, a strong understanding of the investment management process and sensitivity to the particular needs of wealthy individuals is important. This individual must be able to develop and maintain client relationships and assist in coordinating the portfolio management process.
Candidate prerequisites include significant experience as a successful salesperson within a financial institution. A broad understanding of the global financial markets is beneficial. Finally, this individual must have the ability to interact with all parts of our organization and have demonstrated the following:
· Ability to communicate effectively to prospective clients with varying degrees of investment knowledge.· Clear understanding of a long-term consultative sales process, with the ability to prospect for and win new business. We are looking for a successful track record in sales, new business development and client retention.
· Ability to deliver both conceptual and technical marketing/sales and implementation of ideas. Comfortable with explaining investment strategy, dealing with performance numbers and a good technical understanding of the products and services offered.
· Ability to identify client needs and suggest innovative solutions.
· Strong verbal and presentation skills.
· Must be a team player with excellent relationship management skills.
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in investment management and/or financial advisory services with demonstrated ability to develop and manage client relationships.· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; CFP designation (preferred); MBA (ideal).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as financial planning and securities balancing software.
· Financial planning/wealth management acumen, judgment and experience.
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Client first attitude.
· A team player, with strong coaching and leadership skills.
· Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org