Requisition Number: 3843821
Professional Relationship Manager position focused on generating revenue, in addition to new business relationships and the management of a complex portfolio of middle market commercial account relationships. Responsibilities include: meeting annual revenue goals by actively generating new business through prospecting and cross sell efforts; representing the bank in developing and maintaining client relationships with the most important/key clients; originating, structuring and executing the most complex commercial middle market transactions, including but not limited to, investment banking, treasury management products, commercial lending and/or non-credit related products. May provide coaching/mentoring in the development of more junior level relationship managers.
7+ years account relationship management experience and demonstrated sales skills.
Demonstrated account relationship management experience; strong credit analysis; comprehensive knowledge of commercial and/or specialty group lending and loan servicing, products and credit practices, risk management, negotiating interest rates and price, terms and collateral requirements. Sustained record of achieving and exceeding sales goals, demonstrated success in sales and marketing, strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in analysis of market or industry financial reporting
- Experience in financial statements, projections and financial modeling
- Experience in cross-sell
- Exposure in underwriting
- A master s degree in business administration with coursework in financial accounting and corporate finance
- Professional experience in commercial banking or related industry through internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or extra-curricular activities in analyzing financial statements and assessing companies
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
- Knowledgeable about MSB's (money service businesses)