Position: Advisor Service AssociateLocation: Aliso Viejo, CA
This is a customer service role responsible for conducting practice management assessments of our clients (who are corporate retirement consultants). Responsibilities include conducting client meetings (via phone and/or webex) where you’ll analyze their utilization of our software and then you’ll instruct them accordingly. Your goal is to train them in using our software to effectively create reports and present them to their clientele.
Strong communication skills are a must, as the role includes building and maintaining working relationships with team members, vendors and other departments throughout the organization. Familiarity with customer service is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Familiarity with corporate retirement industry terminology, products and services
- Ability to provide instruction via phone or webex
- Confidence to follow-up with individuals to assess their progress with utilization of the software
- Use good judgment in assessing growth (or lack thereof) of our clients’ practices
- Strong communication skills when working with peers, senior management, team members and vendors
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, attendance, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Must be able to track your client progress from identifying low utilization of our software all the way through acceptable or high utilization
- Individual must possess good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills, both verbal and written
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBLITIES: None
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in corporate retirement industry a plus
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Climate controlled office environment.
NOTE: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service, like working with motivated, energetic, and up-beat team members, and work well in a team environment, we would welcome an opportunity to discuss this opportunity with you. Please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.