Guideline Compliance Analyst, PIMCO - Newport Beach
Job Title: Guideline Compliance Analyst
Job Description: attached and below
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within the Legal/Compliance department at PIMCO managing investment guidelines in the company’s proprietary compliance management environment - ACE.
Primary responsibilities will include interpreting investment restrictions from different sources and creating rules within the compliance environment. An individual in this position will have frequent interaction with Account Management as well as the various teams both within Legal and Compliance and across the firm. Additional responsibilities include responding to email inquiries as well as participating in automation-related and guideline-review projects.
Position Requirements:· Qualified candidate will possess working knowledge of fixed income markets/products including Derivatives.
· An ideal candidate will have (i) experience with interpreting and implementing investment guidelines; and (ii) an understanding of compliance and legal/regulatory practices.
· Experience with SQL a plus.
· This position requires a four-year degree in Finance or Economics and/or equivalent work experience.
· Candidate must be detail-oriented and possess exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
· Candidates must also have working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
PIMCO is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online at: