For more information about TIAA-CREF, https://www.tiaa-cref.org/public/about-us/who-we-are-at-tiaa-cref visit our website.
POSITION SUMMARY The Analyst, Global Real Estate (GRE) Strategy and Research position will be located in the Newport Beach office of TIAA-CREF Global Real Estate. The Analyst will provide research and analysis in support of GRE investment activity in the U.S. as described below. Primary responsibilities will be in support of equity and commercial mortgage transactions including analysis of macro- and regional level economic trends, analysis of real estate market conditions and vendor forecasts, assistance with internal and external GRE research publications, and assistance with general industry research.
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret macro-economic data, trends and forecasts and their implications for U.S. office, industrial, retail and apartment markets
- Evaluate local supply/demand conditions and trends and their expected impact at the project level
- Draft research white papers on a variety of industry topics
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field (real estate, economics, geography)
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Expertise with Excel, Access, and related software
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with commercial real estate fundamentals and terminology
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Application Assistance Needed Careers Help.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.