Since our founding in 1955, Federated Investors, Inc. has grown to become one of the nation’s largest investment managers, with assets under management of approximately $364 billion.
We have 135 domestic and international equity, fixed income and money market funds, as well as a variety of separately managed account options. We deliver a diversified product line to financial intermediaries to help them reach a variety of investment goals for their clients. Product performance combined with breadth and innovation, have enabled Federated Investors to achieve substantial asset growth over its 58-year history.
For additional information about Federated Investors visit FederatedInvestors.com
CAREER OPPORTUNITY #: 6479POSITION TITLE: INSTITUTIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
DEPARTMENT: INSTITUTIONAL SALES
- Bachelor degree in a business related field required; CFA, CFP, and/or Master degree preferred
- Minimum five years of field sales experience required
- Knowledge of financial markets required
- In-depth knowledge of competitors’ financial products required
- Must possess/obtain FINRA Series 7 and 66 immediately
- This position will join the Institutional Sales division and will call directly on corporations, endowments, foundations and government entities.
- Create a business plan including prioritization of prospects within a broad geographic territory.
- Effectively communicate Federated’s investment philosophy, process, strategies and performance to prospective clients
- Analyze all available information related to the prospects current portfolio needs, and position the firm’s investment solutions utilizing a consultative process during group presentations, one-on-one presentations and industry/association conferences
- Coordinate team, agenda and materials necessary for all presentations
- Provide management with written and oral feedback on discussions with clients and prospects
- Coordinate internal support to further the sales process; i.e., Requests for Proposals, final presentations, customized sales and marketing materials, quarterly and annual client reviews, etc.
Must be open to irregular hours, heavy travel
Territory – western US.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute responsibilities independently
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and timely follow through
- Dedicated, assertive with a strong work ethic
- Must possess/maintain a valid driver’s license
- Will be required to sign an employment agreement
For consideration, go to:https://careers.federatedinvestors.com/psp/PSEXT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=6479&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.EOE