|Job Title:||Loan Officer III - SBA|
|Full Time/Part Time:||Full Time|
|Work Schedule:||M-F, 8-5|
|Job Description:|| Performs analysis of small business loan applications as a basis for lending decisions. Coordinates with SBA Loan Specialist to develop and manage relationships with assigned line units, providing training on loan products offered by the Department and encouraging small business loan referrals. Presents a variety of product solutions to client needs. Provides responsive, quality service. Manages portfolio risk. Analyzes the largest and most complex small business loan applications. Works independently with a large portfolio. Monitors portfolio to identify risk. Develops relationship with and provides training to CBS units as well as core banking units. May perform some leadership duties, such as: assigning work to Loan Officers and administrative staff; monitoring workloads to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects; reviewing projects upon completion; identifying and resolving problems; and providing on-the-job training and guidance to other Loan Officers. |
• *Minimum 8 years of experience in a commercial lending environment required.
• *Minimum 5 years of experience analyzing financial statements required.
• *Minimum 3 years of experience using Bakerhill spread analysis application required.
• Knowledge of intermediate accounting methods and bank accounting systems.
• Ability to analyze business and personal federal tax returns.
• Good analytical ability.
• Ability to prioritize and follow through on projects and assignments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.