Sr. Investment Analyst, Automobile Club of Southern California - Costa Mesa
Sr. Investment Analyst
Job Code: 06815
Primary Location: Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Job Type: Full-time
The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our Sr. Investment Analyst opportunity in Costa Mesa, CA. This position provides support to senior executives in determining investment strategy, investing assets, monitoring investment performance and ensuring guideline and regulatory compliance. The Senior Investment Analyst position has the potential for involvement in any investment-related activities. General responsibilities will include the following: Compute performance on various accounts and composites. Prepare periodic performance reports for executive decision making. Prepare analyses on asset classes, investment types and investment strategies and make recommendations to senior management. Meet with potential investment managers, maintain database and assist with manager searches. Assist with oversight of existing investment managers. Assist with periodic asset allocation analyses for each entity. Monitor ERISA compliance (proxy voting, trading costs and soft dollars). Assist with due diligence and regulatory filings. Responsibilities also include asset/liability analyses, manager style analyses and portfolio management responsibilities.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
· A bachelor’s degree and CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation or CPA (Certified Public Accountant is required.
· An MBA degree is preferred. For non-CFAs, progress toward the CFA designation is a job requirement.
· Ten years or more of investment related work experience is preferred.
· A high proficiency in Microsoft Office is required (particularly in Excel, but also including Word, Access and PowerPoint).
· A working knowledge of Bloomberg is helpful.
· We seek self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals with excellent attention to detail.
· The candidate must have excellent writing skills (must be able to provide writing samples), strong quantitative and analytical skills, and a strong interest in, and understanding of, the financial markets.
Application process: Please apply directly to this job using the link. AAA will contact you directly should they like to move you forward in the process.