Position Title: Director of Annual FundReporting Responsibilities: Senior Director of Development
Duties: Position has Responsibilities to:
1. Plan, develop and implement a strategic plan of acquisition and renewal with objectives, timelines and evaluation plans for the Annual Fund program that includes identification, cultivation, solicitation, acknowledgement, and stewardship of constituents.
2. Work closely with Sr. Director and President to solicit gifts from parents and friends including personal solicitations, telemarketing, web and mail programs for the Annual Fund.
3. Promote community awareness and support for the annual fund program.
4. Collaborate with Director of Alumni Programs to ensure, timelines and evaluation plans for the alumni are consistent with annual fund plan.
5. Develop acquisition, renewal, and upgrade strategies associated with gift society members and other gift club societies.
6. Ensure open communication with Sr. Director regarding contact of potential donors.
7. Assists Senior Director of Development and President with Annual Report.
8. Support school-wide fundraisers including annual gala, golf tournament and other school wide fundraisers and events.
Qualifications or Requirements:Bachelor’s degree required with annual fund, major gift, and event planning experience preferred. Must be a team player and have excellent interpersonal, organizational and writing skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Windows package (Excel, Word, Publisher, Outlook). Attention to detail and accuracy. Highly motivated with demonstrated success in working with volunteers and experience with building supportive relationships
Work Schedule:Full time, 12 month Exempt Position with benefits as outlined in the Employee Handbook. Forty hour workweek, evening and weekend meetings and events will be required.
Interested candidates must submit a Resume and an SMCHS Classified Application.
Classified applications are at: http://www.smhs.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=80805&type=d&pREC_ID=148469
Please submit to
22062 Antonio Parkway, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688