Director Financial Planning, Carrington - Santa Ana
Assist in FP&A activities including budgeting, forecasting, monthly analysis and management reporting. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and enhances consolidated company profitability reports that capture the key economic activities.
• Responsible for coordinating with Divisional Finance Officers the relevant data capture for consolidating reporting / planning activities
• Develop ad hoc financial analysis in support of key business decisions.
• Reconcile key forecast variances from actual information in the general ledger and key business systems.
• Manage functional (cost center) roll ups, related maintenance and organization structures.
• Maintain accurate Key Operating Metrics and Statistics in support of financial reporting.
• Assemble and organize relevant performance data from various data sources.
• Work cooperatively with existing IT analytics resources, systems and related analysts.
• Perform ad hoc projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
• Prior working knowledge of EssBase a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced MS Excel and financial modeling skills
• Working knowledge of loan servicing operations is helpful
• Ability to compile, analyze, and forecast three-part financial statements
• Strong ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
• Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
• Ability to compute, analyze, and interpret complex statistical data and/or to develop forecasts and computer models
• Ability to make informal presentations, within the organization; speaking before groups
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Business
• Experience with business intelligence systems along with organizing raw data
• Five (5) or more years of relevant FP&A experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An innovative environment
• Creative programs unique to the real estate industry
• Management growth potential
• Training with one of the top 100 Learning Organizations in the World
• Superior benefits package
• An environment that encourages growth and development of its employees
Carrington Mortgage Holdings and the Carrington Family of Companies have evolved into a group of vertically integrated operating businesses that direct every aspect of the life cycle of single family assets. Its core capabilities include investment and fund management, residential mortgage special servicing and origination, property management and maintenance, and real estate sales and settlement services. With more than three decades of experience and guided by a consistent philosophy, Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle.
If interested in the opportunity, please contact Annie Boneta at email@example.com or 949.517.7312