Exciting Start Up Niche Micro-Investment Investment Firm seeks a full time FINOP to join their team.
- Take a 360 degree hands-on approach to entire financial operations of our broker / dealer
- Individual will liaise directly with the CFO of the B/D and the CCO to and settle all trading activities, exception reports and reconcile against general ledger on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Report overall financial condition of the B/D to Senior Members: CEO, CFO and COO
- Be involved in all aspects of finance, accounting and operations functions of broker dealer
- Reconcile all accounts including banking / clearing / accounts payable
- Prepare and file quarterly FOCUS reports to FINRA
- Follow all rules, filings and extensions pertaining to SEC 153c-3
- Serve as audit contact for the firm for financial / regulatory audits
- Tax planning and compliance for all entities, working with external vendors
- Responsible for month end financial accounts using QuickBooks
- Responsible for the production of management accounts with commentary for all entities
- Production and control of Budgets
- Prepare monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
- Oversee day to day operations of trades and immediately resolve all trade exceptions from our OMNIBUS custodian account to clients’ accounts and reconcile and update QuickBooks accounting records
- Series 27 required; Series 7 a plus
- Bachelor Degree Business
- Experience: 5 -10 years of work experience comprising both of brokerage financial operations & trading and accounting and reconciliation
- CPA a plus
- Big 4 accounting background a plus
- Clean U-4/U-5
- Deadline Driven
- Hands on with day to day of minutia of trading, ops, exception reports, financial reporting, etc.
- A Forward Thinker
- High attention to detail
- Handle extreme pressure
- Takes Self Initiative
We are a financial services recruitment and staffing firm. For more information visit: www.wallstreetpersonnel.
If interested in the position, please email resume to Christina, at christina@wallstreetpersonnel.