Business Analyst for Securities Lending, Citi - New York
Location: New York
Date: 20 October 2014
· Maintain project schedules, project financials, and meeting minutes summaries to ensure effective, ongoing
communications across all team members
· Collaborate effectively with project managers to ensure project deliverables remain on track and aligned with
· Understand and manage the challenges of Business Analysis
· Strategic and Tactical projects – be able to review current process and procedures in Operations and recommend
enhancements that reduce time and costs. Prepare written requirements for system enhancements for Technology, testing
with IT, rollout to production and providing training and procedures to Operations
· To be able to work effectively as part of a global team / share accountability and resources.
· Display insight, discretion and good judgment in making decisions and highlighting problems to management.
Demonstrate the capability for making timely decisions and recommendations.
· Display a broad range of interpersonal and professional skills. Respond positively to rapidly changing priorities and
business needs and adds value in several areas.
· Capable of providing cross-coverage of other functions in the area when needed
· Comfortable in delivering material/presentations to Senior Management, internal and external clients
· Excellent verbal and written skills – to both internal and external clients
· Proficient at writing and delivering presentations
· Ability to translate between Trading, Operations, and Technology
· Attention to detail and meeting deadlines
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Awareness and correct assessment of risk and exposure issues
· Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint
· Enterprise Analysis
· Requirements Planning and Management
· Requirement Elicitation
· Requirements Analysis and Documentation
· Requirements Communication
Solution Assessment and Validation
Business Analyst for Securities Lending - 20 October 2014