The Cash Desk is responsible for managing cash in all PIMCO accounts. The team works closely with the Portfolio Management group to determine cash needs and either invests excess cash or raises cash to facilitate funding needs. The Cash Desk has direct interaction with portfolio managers, account managers, clients, State Street IMS, and custodian banks.
Oversee the cash management process throughout the day
• Generate and analyze daily management and audit reports
• Review ways to automate and enhance current processes/models
• Multiple ad hoc reports and requests
• Work with clients, custodial bank, account managers and portfolio management group regarding client-directed cash contributions and withdrawals
• Work with short term traders to invest excess cash or raise cash
• Work with custodians and accounting group in reconciling cash balances and resolving discrepancies
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree and strong academic record from a top accredited institution
• Must have minimum 1-2 years relevant work experience in a trading environment. Prior cash management experience is a plus
• Highly motivated self-starter who works well independently as well as in a global team environment
• Should be flexible and comfortable in shifting workload in accordance with changing priorities
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to think quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to effectively organize and prioritize activities and perform under strict deadlines
• Extensive command of written and verbal communication and understanding of report analysis and generation
• Strong PC skills are necessary
*Click Here to Apply*
PIMCO is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.