Tax Manager - Irvine
Our client is an excellent
local CPA Tax Firm that would love to find a solid manager level tax
professional with Income Tax experience. The role will pay market rate
for the right candidate!
The applicant for this position should
have experience with Subchapter C Corporate tax returns and with
accounting for income taxes (ASC 740).
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in federal and state corporate income tax preparation
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Multi-national, Multi-state income tax experience is a plus
• Experience with preparation or review of accounting for income tax analyses (ASC 740)
• Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Eye for details and high regard for quality
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment
• Strong tax research & consulting experience
• Able to work overtime during busy seasons
• Integrity and dependability
• CPA or pursuing CPA Certification
ContactCathy Trinh | Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Partner