EFL Associates has been retained by Wilshire Associates to conduct a search for a Vice President/Consultant within its investment consulting business unit. This position will be located in Wilshire's Santa Monica, CA office.
About Wilshire Associates:
Wilshire Associates is a leading investment technology, investment consulting and investment management firm. With an international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment, Wilshire Associates offers a competitive compensation package, and excellent benefits. This is an exciting opportunity with strong advancement for the right individual. Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The VP/Consultant reports to a senior consultant and is part of an established client service team. The position entails working with clients on asset allocation and asset/liability studies, investment structure analysis, manager evaluation and selection, summary level performance evaluation, including benchmark analysis and selection and total fund attribution, investment research, and client presentation development and delivery. The position further entails supporting the Consulting Division's topical research, manager research and business efforts. Working as part of a team, the position will also encompass the supervision and development of junior staff professionals. The VP/Consultant leads or backs up the senior consultant, which will encompass independent management of smaller consulting client relationships, and collaborative client service on larger relationships as part of the team.
- Must have at least 7 years of progressive experience in institutional investment consulting, investment management with a corporate or public plan sponsor, or in buy-side investment management/analysis, coupled with strong investment acumen
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Must be willing and able to travel 30-40% of the time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- MBA/MS or CFA designation; MBA/CFA , MS/CFA, MBA/CAIA or MS/CAIA combination is strongly preferred
For more details, please contact me Ashley Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org