We are an established comprehensive wealth management company that is in need of an Associate Wealth Manager. We offer a team environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and growth potential to help you reach your personal goals.
Located in Berkeley, CA, we have served the SF Bay area and surrounding area for 19 years. We specialize in investment management and hands on financial planning using a customized approach for high net worth individuals. We are currently seeking a dedicated team player who is familiar with the investment management and financial planning process, and is enthusiastic about helping people strive for financial independence. Our Associate Wealth Manager position requires a goal-oriented, self-motivated, logical, curious, passionate, and professional person.
This is a professional position that will support Wealth Managers directly in servicing the existing and potential clients. You will be expected to perform various tasks including preparing wealth management reports for client meetings and financial projection using Advicent and Junxure. You must have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills, work within a team, and anticipate firm needs and client questions. Qualified candidates will be detail oriented, structured and have a high degree of follow through.
Initial Key Areas of Responsibilities:
· Gather, input, and create financial analysis and wealth management reports for client meetings.
· Research wealth management issues in response to client questions and wealth management topics.
· Maintain appropriate records using Junxure and other internal systems.
· Conduct client meetings and manage client relationships independently and in conjunction with Wealth Managers.
· Adhere to 100% passive investment philosophy and fee-only comprehensive planning approach
· Bachelors degree from accredited four year university preferably in financial planning, business, finance, economics, etc.
· Ideal candidate will have a few years experience in financial planning and passed the CFP® certification examination. Candidates who can sit for CFP® Certification exam within six months will be considered.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client’s needs and requirements.
· Must be a self-starter, problem-solver and a goal-oriented team player.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
· Show humble confidence when dealing with clients and Wealth Managers, be able to adjust your style accordingly.
· Technologist type background and highly proficient software user.
· Competitive salary with performance based pay program and career track available
· Company provided health insurance
· Educational reimbursement (continued education, conference attendance, training budget, etc.)
· Paid professional dues
· Mentorship and Learning Opportunities
· Professional growth opportunities
To apply for this position please submit information to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.newplannerrecruiting.com