As member of our Corporate Finance Department, the Financial Analyst plays a critical role in the Company's overall financial strategy. Specifically, the position is responsible for driving efficiency improvements, enhanced reporting metrics and analytics, providing strategic guidance, financial planning and analysis, as well as fiscal leadership. Further, the position interfaces with Credit, Accounting Specialists, Sales, Business Managers, plus various other teams at all levels as it pertains to new projects and initiatives. The position will assess organizational performance against the Company's goals and long-term strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or equivalent experience required.
- Seven to ten years of financial analyst, sales, business development or relevant work experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey analytical results in simplified and actionable reports, and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills – ability to organize, plan and develop solutions to complex issues.
- Familiar with the mass market in the technology and consumer electronics industry
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word and Excel.
- Capable of multi-tasking and delivering on quick turnaround times.
- Ability to conduct solid analysis, make well-informed, objective and evidence-based decisions.
- High degree of flexibility, capacity for self-management.
- Self-motivated with ability to influence, motivate, challenge, and inspire confidence among others.
- Some travel required.
- MBA or advanced business degree
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA)
- Cognos or JDE experience
- Foreign language: Spanish or Mandarin
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, Job Code: CFA
Kingston Technology has grown to be the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. With global headquarters in
Fountain Valley, California, employs
more than 4,000 people worldwide. Regarded as one of the “Best Companies to
Work for in Kingston ”
by Fortune magazine. America