The Senior Accountant is responsible for the monthly close and annual audit processes, and the preparation of the monthly consolidation package that includes reporting dashboard and associated metrics. Responsibilities will also include preparing financial analyses, forecasting, return on investments (ROI), and feasibility studies for new business opportunities. The Senior Accountant will also maintain, coordinate and participate in the development of systems to effectively measure financial and operational performance.
- Seven to ten years of progressive accounting experience in private industry and/or public accounting.
- Experience in a technology or consumer electronics manufacturing company with global operations is highly preferred.
- Extensive experience with year-end audits, month/year end close, financial statement preparation, internal controls, and business analysis and process improvements.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and Accounting procedures.
- Solid background and demonstrated ability to generate forecast and ad hoc reporting, qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Excellent analytical, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- JDE and IBM Cognos experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team-player, self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent organization skills to successfully manage and prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent business degree.
- MBA, CPA or CMA is preferred.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Job Code: CFA
Kingston Technology has grown to be the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. With global headquarters in
Fountain Valley, California, employs more
than 4,000 people worldwide. Regarded as one of the “Best Companies to Work for
in Kingston ”
by Fortune magazine. America