We are an established comprehensive wealth management company that is in need of an additional Wealth Manager. We offer a team environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and growth potential to help you reach your personal goals.
Located in Berkeley, CA, we have served the SF Bay area and surrounding area for the last 19 years. We specialize in investment management and hands-on financial planning using a customized approach for high net worth individuals. We are currently seeking a dedicated team player who is familiar with the investment management, all areas of the financial planning process with an emphasis on tax, and is enthusiastic about helping people strive for financial independence. Our Wealth Manager position requires a goal-oriented, self-motivated, logical, curious, passionate, and professional person.
This is a professional position that will be expected to free up the firm owner by taking over some of their client relationships immediately. You will be expected to perform all aspects of a Wealth Manager for high net worth clients. Thorough computer skills are essential with a particularly strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, Advicent and Junxure which are vital to success in this position. Many of your projects require conclusions documented in client letters and internal memos; as such, your writing skills must be excellent. The owner is available to provide mentoring and big picture direction and you must have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills and work independently to figure out things for yourself. The new hire must conform to existing culture and systems and be technology oriented.
Initial Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Become primary advisor for many of the firms existing client relationships immediately or shortly
- thereafter providing advice in all areas of a multidisciplinary financial planning business to high net
- worth clientele.
- Work with the financial planning software Advicent to prepare plans and retirement projections and
- present to clients.
- Work with the Schwab and Fidelity asset management platforms and client relationship
- management software Junxure.
- Use BNA software to prepare tax projections and tax returns.
- Be a resource for and assist in the management of Associate Wealth Managers.
- CFP® certification with 5-7 years of experience in working with clients delivering financial planning,
- including producing and presenting the financial plans.
- Adhere to 100% passive investment philosophy and fee-only comprehensive planning approach
- Degree from a 4 year accredited University in finance, financial planning, accounting, or economics, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client’s needs and requirements.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Technologist type background and highly proficient software user .
- Competitive salary with performance based pay program and career track available
- Company provided health insurance
- Educational reimbursement (continued education, conference attendance, training budget, etc.)
- Paid professional dues
- Mentorship and Learning Opportunities
- Professional growth opportunities
To apply for this position please submit information to
firstname.lastname@example.org or www.newplannerrecruiting.com