We seek an Associate Wealth Architect for our wealth management firm in Mountain View, CA. We are very interested in candidates pursuing the CFP® certification and those who want to provide holistic wealth management services to high net worth clientele (avg. 3-5MM). Candidates that fit into our firm and culture will desire to be in an independent Fee-Only RIA firm environment acting in a fiduciary capacity, that embraces technology, believe in passive investing, and working in a collaborative environment.
This is a professional position that will primarily support the advisory team directly in managing existing and new client relationships. You will be expected to assist in various projects including portfolio reviews and preparing financial projections using Financeware financial planning software. A working knowledge of portfolio allocation, investment management and general financial planning is expected. The team lead is available to provide mentoring and big picture direction, but you must have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills, work independently and anticipate firm needs and client questions. The firm is expecting the new hire to start in the Associate role with an expectation to progress very quickly up the career ladder.
Initial Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Assist Wealth Architects in preparing analyses for client meetings and completing ad-hoc firm projects
· Assist Wealth Architects with prospective clients by gathering data, reviewing portfolios, creating financial plans, identifying advanced planning opportunities and creating wealth management plans.
· Work with Tamarac suite of products- CRM, Advisorview and Financeware.
Potential Future Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Deliver multidisciplinary financial planning advice for high net-worth clientele.
· Develop and manage on-going client relationships.
· Delegate appropriate tasks to supporting team members.
· Provide input on strategic plan and direction of the firm.
· Organized, with a strong attention to detail
· B.A. or B.S. degree preferably in Financial Planning, Finance, Accounting or Economics
· Strong financial and analytical skills
· Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills
· Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client needs and requirements
· Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team player with a ‘no job is beneath me’ Attitude
· Able to work independently and keep team lead aware of progress and hurdles
· Show curiosity and confidence when dealing with clients and advisory team
· Competitive salary with performance--based pay program
· Professional Development Assistance/Stipend
· 401k with company matching contribution
· Group Health, Life, Disability, Vision and Dental insurance. Wellness care reimbursement
· Mentorship and Learning Opportunities
Wealth Architects’ Core Values:
We believe clients come first. Every action we take is in, and for, our clients’ best interest. We consistently remind ourselves that we exist because of our clients.We believe trusted relationships are sacred. Trust forms the foundation of our relationships and, thus, we seek to cultivate trust every day. We work hard to build and maintain our clients’ trust. We always tell our clients the truth, in good times and in bad. We deliver the advice they need to hear rather than what they want to hear.
We believe in simplifying the complex. By doing so, we simplify our clients’ lives so they can focus on what is truly important to them. We work to communicate with and educate our clients so they are not confused by what we do. We provide greater clarity to our clients through our innovative and solutions-based approach.We believe we can impact others’ lives. We strive for an intimate understanding of our clients’ values and goals so we can serve them better. We want each client to feel like they are our most important client and that we make meaningful difference in their life. We strive to exceed client expectations. The service we provide should not just be excellent, but also delivered with care and compassion. We believe our service must always be our differentiator and help us to develop raving fans.
We believe independence matters. It enables us to always think and act with the client in mind and to offer them the best resources available regardless of their position.We believe in teamwork. As a team, we remain accountable to, and rely on, each other in the important work that we do. We build trust and credibility with each other through commitment, hard work and mutual support.
We work together because we share these beliefs. We happen to be wealth advisors.Today we seek to grow and enrich our team. Do you share our beliefs? Are you dedicated to understanding and helping others? Do you strive for professional and personal excellence? Are you willing to learn, work hard and sacrifice for a shared vision?
If so, tell us why. Send us your resume and a detailed cover letter. Let’s talk.