The portfolio management group is a newly formed unit responsible for implementing a financial and investment management framework within the operations of the Irvine Company Apartment Communities. The recent formation of this group marks an inflection point within the division. Portfolio management works in tandem with operations and is responsible for providing actionable, forward-looking operational guidance to the division. Given the critical need for robust, data-driven, analytical decision making, this team acts as the divisional analytical expert and is integral to the operation of the portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or a related field; MBA preferred.
Qualified candidates should exemplify the following:
- Inquisitive about the optimization of real estate asset financial performance.
- Strong propensity to approach challenges with an analytical mindset.
- Able to think creatively; highly-driven and action oriented.
- Willing to embrace rapid change and ambiguity, comfortable in a collaborative, team-based culture.
- Assertive, ability to develop credibility and influence across the organization.