We seek a Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst for our Irvine, CA location.
Responsible for preparation of consolidation, cash flow preparation and management reporting. The position will also oversee the compliance with U.S. GAAP for all international locations and assist with the development and implementation of internal controls and reporting packages for all domestic and international locations.
Responsibilities:· Preparation of the monthly financial statements including Income Statement, Balance sheet and cash flows and foot notes.
· Ensure that monthly reporting package is prepared in a timely manner.
· Provide commentary on significant fluctuations in month over month, and year over year analytics.
· Lead the coordination and completion of all tasks required for the year-end external audit
· Perform research on technical accounting issues
· Assist with the development of the accounting policies and procedures
· Prepare technical memorandums on as needed basis
· Assist with the streamlining of the month-end close and consolidation process
· Support month-end and year-end closing
· Prepare ad-hoc financial reports on demand
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or finance
- CPA required with 3-5 years’ experience
- Big 4 or similar firm experience is preferred
- Experience with technical accounting research preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking oriented
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and documentation
- Ability to manage and mentor staff
- Strong organizational and team leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills and effective written and oral communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint and all other Microsoft Office Applications required
- Advanced skills in Hyperion a plus
Alorica is a leading Business Process Outsourcing Provider of customer management solutions spanning the entire customer life-cycle. From customer acquisition and sales, customer care and support, supply chain and fulfillment, to social CRM and mobile, Alorica offers a seamless customer experience across all service channels.
Alorica’s award-winning Business Process Outsourcing services span both the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) sectors across all industries for Fortune 1000 companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California with over 20,000 employees in over 40 domestic, near-shore, and offshore customer management centers,
Alorica’s rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home.
With more than 30 domestic and 6 international locations, Alorica is creating new opportunities daily:
- Opportunities for individuals to join a company where they can enjoy a successful career
- Opportunities to provide excellent levels of service to the clients we support and to thousands of customers
- Opportunities to become involved in their communities
To see more about Alorica’s history, core values and mission go to www.alorica.com.
If interested, please email your resume to: