Apriem Advisors, is a California corporation duly registered as an investment advisor, whose principal office is located in Irvine, CA. We are a client‐centric firm that upholds the highest degree of service, integrity and aptitude. We’ve carefully selected a team that embraces these goals and serves clients to reach their highest aspirations. Apriem Advisors has been a trusted partner for institutional and private clients since 1998. With the growth of our company, Apriem is dedicated to increase the operational and back‐office support team. One, we’re searching for a savvy, conscientious Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and be task‐oriented while working in a fast‐paced, team environment. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day onward.
Job SummaryThe Financial Analyst is a key member of the Investment Team. S/he would interact with Executives, Portfolio Managers (PMs), Wealth Managers (WMs), custodians and clients on a daily basis to ensure client portfolios are accurately maintained on the firm’s trading and operational systems. Down the road, this position could evolve to include trading client portfolios under the supervision of the PMs. At Apriem, the Financial Analyst position can be an excellent stepping‐stone towards many other career paths at the firm including Portfolio Management, Wealth Management, Compliance, and/or Operations.
· Reconcile client positions and transactions daily (Tamarac Rebalancer)
· Create, review, and revise client Investment Policy
· Assist in creating Implementation Plans for new clients
· Assist in the review and reporting of client accounts (daily, monthly & quarterly)
· Generate and compile research reports for PMs to enable well‐informed and effective investment strategies
· Compile reports for executives, WMs, and clients, as needed
· Create Factsheets for our proprietary investment strategies (monthly & quarterly)
· Manage client proxy voting activity (Broadridge & Egan Jones)
· Work with the Compliance team on SEC filings such as 13F
· Help maintain third party databases such as Portfolio Center/Citrix, Tamarac Rebalancer and Advisor View
· Keep the firm’s website content up to date (blogs, articles)
· Create the firm’s Newsletter (quarterly)
· Support marketing special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Financial emphasis preferred
· 1 to 3 years of experience is a plus
· Proficiency in Excel is a must. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs such as Publisher & PowerPoint a plus.
· High integrity, ethics, and strong values
· Ideal candidate would describe them self as detail‐oriented, meticulous, and flexible
· Able to succeed in a deadline‐driven role in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
Salary and BenefitsSalary will be based on skills and experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits based on industry standards including medical, paid vacation, retirement plan, and potential for bonus participation.
Qualified and interested candidate should send a resume and cover letter in either Word or PDF format to Benjamin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.