ROTH Capital Partners
Equity Research – Associate
Sector: Cleantech with a focus on Solar
We seek a full time Equity Research Associate to join our team, which covers the Cleantech sector with a heavy focus on solar. Although we are looking for an Associate to start immediately, we note the first three months will be an evaluation period to ensure the proper fit for the team and firm.
Job Description· Sell-side equity research at a boutique investment bank.
· Maintain market intelligence system and provide ongoing monitoring of the Solar & Cleantech industry.
· Examine market data to identify and analyze current and industry trends and provide ongoing findings.
· Assist with preparation of research reports and notes on companies for distribution to institutional clients.
· Conduct primary research, surveys, and interviews.
· Develop financial models and conduct financial statement analysis to evaluate historical information and generate earnings forecasts and to assess stock valuations.
Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· CFA or progress toward the CFA designation is preferred.
· Superior quantitative, analytical, and writing skills.
· Capacity to quickly digest and synthesize substantial volumes of information in a short period of time.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
· Good organizational and time-management skills.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work within a small team environment.
· Ability to work long hours.