Affinity Investment Advisors, LLC, is an independent, registered investment advisor headquartered in Irvine, CA with offices in Connecticut and Pennsylvania. We are a client-centric firm where integrity, transparency, and accountability are integral to the culture of partnership that guides our internal and external interactions. Affinity has been managing active equity portfolios for institutional and private clients since 1992.
With the launch of two new products this year, Affinity is looking to deepen the operational and back-office support team. Specifically, we’re searching for a savvy, conscientious Portfolio Administrator to work out of our headquarters in Irvine, CA. The ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and be task-oriented while working in a fast-paced, team environment. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.Job Summary
The Portfolio Administrator is a key member of the Operations team. S/he would interact with Portfolio Managers (PMs), brokers, custodians and clients on a daily basis to ensure client portfolios are accurately maintained on the firm’s operational systems. Down the road, this position could evolve to include trading client portfolios under the supervision of the PM’s. At Affinity, the Portfolio Administrator position is an excellent stepping-stone towards many other career paths at the firm including Compliance, Performance and Portfolio Management.
Primary Responsibilities· Reconciling client positions and transactions daily (Advent Axys)
· Processing electronic trade confirmations/settlements through the Depository Trust Company (DTC/Omgeo)
· Compile reports for executives, clients, and PMs
· Create and review client reporting (daily, monthly & quarterly)
· Manage client proxy voting activity (Broadridge)
· Work with the Compliance team on SEC filings such as 13F
· Assist in the Request For Proposals (RFPs) process
· Help maintain third party databases such as eVestment Alliance
· Support portfolio management and marketing special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Financial emphasis preferred
· Previous experience in back office/portfolio administration preferred
· Experience in a professional environment desired
· Knowledge of Bloomberg, Advent Axys, and Omgeo OASYS & Alert is preferred
· Proficiency in Excel required
Desired Qualities:· Ideal candidate would describe them self as detail-oriented and meticulous
· Able to succeed in a deadline-driven role
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· High integrity, ethics, and strong values
· Excels in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment
Salary and BenefitsSalary will be based on skills and experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits based on industry standards including medical, paid vacation, 401(k) and potential for bonus participation.
Qualified and interested candidate should send a resume and cover letter in either Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.