Wealth Management/Investment Associate, SageView Advisory Group, LLC - Irvine, CA
Position Title: Wealth Management/Investment AssociateEducation level: Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience: 1 to 5 years in Financial Services
Company: SageView Advisory Group, LLC is an independent Registered Investment Advisor with over 100 employees located in 17 offices nationwide. The firm provides unbiased retirement plan and wealth management consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. We have been evaluating and advising retirement plans and participants since 1989.
Job Description: This position is part of SageView’s Wealth Management Division based in Irvine, CA. Our Associate would be responsible for financial planning, investment management, relationship management and proactive servicing of the firm’s wealth management clients. He/She would be responsible for and assist with management of the firm’s CRM, Comprehensive Financial Planning tools, and Portfolio Management systems. They would eventually handle the day to day investment portfolio implementation and investment management for the firm’s clients.
We do not expect you to bring a pre-existing book of business. We are looking for someone who is client focused and personable to grow into a lead advisor role. A candidate for this position will be successful if they can assist the senior wealth advisor with managing the wealth management clients of the firm and develop into a lead advisor role over time. Some client facing experience is needed along with experience working in the wealth management industry. Self management, responsibility for managing clients and making sure any servicing or investment related tasks are completed is critical.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Be responsible for the firm’s CRM , Financial Planning and Portfolio Management Software programs. Be able to demonstrate the Wealth Plan software to existing and potential clients.
- Enter client information into various CRM, Investment management and Financial Planning Software programs and generate Wealth Plans, and assist in presentation to new clients.
- Initiate and manage client annual review process
- Assists in client events and presentations
- Handle total preparation for Annual client review. Review investment positions, compare to the firm’s recommended list, suggest changes to portfolio. Review client file, notes from past meetings, beneficiary forms. Meet with the client, take notes, input comments in CRM software, implement changes to their portfolio, and perform follow up.
- Assists in research, ultimately handles day to day investment management of clients’ portfolios.
- Participate in Research meetings – assist research team with various projects
- Research new investment strategies (ETF’s, alternative portfolio’s)
- Assist and manage investment review process
· Previous experience working with clients (between 1 and 5 years preferred)
· FINRA Series 7, 66, or 63/65 is required
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
· A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
· Great listening skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Attention to detail
· An ability to handle multiple tasks and handle changing priorities
· Life, Disability license (desired)
Benefits:SageView offers a competitive benefits package, including 401(k), health and dental coverage, and paid vacation and sick leave.
If interested in this position, please send resume to:Brock Becker
SageView Advisory Group, LLC
1920 Main Street, Suite 800
Irvine, CA 92614