Anfield Advisors, a Newport Beach based wealth management firm with a 6-year operating history, seeks a President to grow the financial advisory business. The current Founder and CEO wants to focus on the sister company, Anfield Capital Management, a rapidly growing investment management business run by a well-known team of senior executives from PIMCO. Attractive revenue-based compensation with meaningful equity ownership for qualified candidate. Full autonomy provided.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:· Build the wealth management business to a multi hundred million dollar firm through organic growth, recruitment and acquisitions.
· Maintain ongoing client relationships and lead in the development of new client relationships with a strong focus on helping clients achieve their investment goals.
· Coach and mentor the team of three financial advisors and one business / client relationship manager.
· Utilize full service, open architecture to provide the optimal client experience. Anfield uses the Schwab platform.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:· Minimum of five years related financial planning and client relationship management experience with solid track record of developing new business
· Bachelors or Masters degree preferred
· FINRA Series 7, 65 and 63 licenses (or ability to obtain within 120 days of assuming position)
· Proficient wealth management planning abilities
· Exceptional client relationship management skills (both internal and external client facing) and strong business development capabilities
· Demonstrated ability to coach and develop internal business partners
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Established network of professional centers of influence (e.g., attorneys, CPAs, business managers, etc.)
· Self-sustained by existing client book is a strong positive
Interested Candidates should send resumes to email@example.com