Edward Jones Advisory Solutions is a mutual fund and exchange-traded fund (ETF) program. Bridge Builder is an affiliated sub advised mutual fund family developed exclusively for use in Advisory Solutions. The purpose of Bridge Builder mutual funds is to increase the capacity and flexibility of Advisory Solutions.
Our Portfolio Construction Team exists to serve as the investment manager for Edward Jones Advisory Solutions Research Models and Bridge Builder mutual funds.We seek a Senior Investment Manager who wants the opportunity to lead an asset group within the Portfolio Construction Team including asset allocation and manager selection for discretionary asset allocation portfolios across various investment product types and investment programs.
· Asset allocation for a specific asset class (i.e. a fixed income, equity or international) across all Research Models including 70+ mutual funds, ETF's and SMA's and 1 or more Bridge Builder funds.
· Lead, develop and grow a team
· Work in partnership to support internal departments and committees in making better informed decisions consistent with the firm's long-term strategy.
· Deliver effective written and verbal communication to financial advisors, internal departments, firm leaders, and mutual fund and money management firm contactsSkills
· Strong people leadership skills including demonstrated success developing others as well as a track record of getting results in partnership with others
· Proven track record of strategic thought leadership
· Strong analytical, planning and project management skills
· Proven ability to make informed decisions in complex and judgmental areas.
· Thinks like an owner to achieve results while putting the needs of the client first
· The ability to work in a collaborative environment
· Strong communication skills and the ability to engage and inspire others
· In-depth knowledge of industry issues, process procedures and participate in industry events as necessary to understand the impact to Edward Jones.
· Maintain technical competence by keeping up to date on industry developments and technical authorities to apply to Edward Jones' situations.Knowledge and Qualifications
· Extensive knowledge of asset allocation, portfolio construction, and portfolio risk management. Extensive knowledge of various types of investments, asset classes, and markets.
· Extensive knowledge of mutual fund and money management industry including various managed investments (mutual funds, ETFs, separate accounts, variable annuity subaccounts).
· Demonstrated success in conducting investment due diligence, making investment recommendations, and portfolio construction.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills for preparing and presenting research to FAs, clients, mutual fund companies and internal areas within the firm.
· Proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, and other software programs (Morningstar Direct, Morningstar EnCorr, Microsoft Office, FactSet, etc.)
· Ability to represent Edward Jones by meeting with money managers and senior management of mutual fund companies and money management firms.
· Finance or Accounting Bachelor's degree and/or MBA preferred
· CFA or actively pursuing CFA designation consistent with department policy.
· Series 7/63 required or attainable within six months of hire.
· 7+ years experience as an analyst and/or extensive industry experience preferred.
· 2+ years leadership experience preferred.
Apply through website, www.edwardjones.comCompany and Strategy
As a North American financial service leader with over $900 billion in assets under care and more that 14,000 Financial Advisors located across the United States and Canada, we take a unique, personal approach to business, an approach that starts with a face-to-face meeting between a financial advisor and an investor.
Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For 2015” in America. The firm ranked No. 6 overall in its 16th appearance on the prestigious list.