Compensation: Generous base salary plus commission
- The Business Development Consultant plays a key role by supporting or leading business development efforts with strategic clients.
- Partner with a Regional Vice President (RVP) to execute business strategies within a given territory with a focus on acquiring new business
- Identify opportunities with key advisors such as, product fits, segments, referrals etc.
- Serve as a point of contact regarding service and support
- Manage and retain the SalesForce CRM, client profiles and an optimized travel schedule for RVP partner
- Develop extensive working knowledge of our product offerings and articulate how to complement competitor products
- Be responsible for sales success as determined by sales goals and number of referrals generated
- Consistently meet or exceed customer expectations as measured by satisfaction surveys
- Maintain a minimum call volume each day and a targeted number of appointments on behalf of the Regional Vice President
- Meet or exceed attendance expectations at certain firm events such as road shows, conference calls, broker dealer events, due diligence events or other business initiatives sponsored by the firm
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical skills and ability to influence others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with a CRM system such as SalesForce
- Previous sales and relationship management experience in the financial services industry is strongly preferred
- Primarily motivated by sales success and meeting firm sales goals and targets with an emphasis on acquiring new business
- 3-5 years previous work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 licenses required.
If interested, please email your resume as an MS Word attachment to:
BCI - Financial Services Recruiting