(with the potential to convert into a full time Associate position in equity research)
ROTH Capital PartnersEquity Research – Intern
This internship at ROTH Capital Partners provides candidates the opportunity to gain experience in sell-side equity research. Our team covers the Industrials sectors. Verticals include automotive OEM suppliers as well as aftermarket parts providers, electrical grid infrastructure and power generation equipment, among others. We are looking for an intern to start immediately with the potential to convert into a full time Associate position in equity research.
· We are looking for a current student or recent graduate to serve as an intern on an ongoing basis.
· The position will be paid at minimum wage.
· Commitment in terms of hours will vary depending on course load.
· US citizen preferred; non-US citizen considered.
· The objective of the internship: We hope to provide the intern with relevant real-world experience, a transferrable skill set, and practical knowledge to help the recent graduate secure an appealing and rewarding full time opportunity.
· Maintain market intelligence system and provide ongoing monitoring of the Industrials industry.
· Examine market data to identify and analyze current and industry trends and provide ongoing findings.
· Conduct primary research, surveys, and interviews.
· Develop financial models and conduct financial statement analysis to evaluate historical information and generate earnings forecasts.
· Current student or recent graduate.
· Superior quantitative, analytical, and writing skills.
· Capacity to quickly digest and synthesize substantial volumes of information in a short period of time.
· Detail oriented.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
· Good organizational and time-management skills.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work within a small team environment.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter directly to Matt Koranda, Senior Research Analyst, at email@example.com