RMG Associates is a national executive search firm specializing in private wealth management. Our client is seeking a Portfolio Manager (PM) for their new wealth management group of a regional bank in Denver, CO.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the "ground floor" of a new venture and this individual will be a key contributor to the new Denver office. The PM must have a background in investment management and advisory with HNW clients or as an institutional investment advisor. The PM will implement, monitor, and maintain investment strategies for HNW clients in an open architecture environment. The PM will also have extensive face-to-face interactions with the firm’s HNW clients. Primary responsibilities will include among others: asset management oversight, asset allocation, manager selection, due diligence coordination, performance reporting, evaluation, and rebalancing.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; CFA designation required.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a consultative investment role with demonstrated success in managing relationships with and delivering advice to HNW clients, and/or large institutional investors.
- Investment advisory experience should include all aspects of the investment management process including objective setting, asset allocation and investment policy, manager/strategy research & selection, implementation, and on-going monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in managing relationships with sophisticated and demanding individuals with complex needs.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and contributing to business development.