Position: West coast Broker/Dealer seeks Equity Research Analyst to cover Clean Tech energy companies
· Establish/maintain research coverage of 15 companies in the Clean Tech industry
· Financial modeling to project earnings and cash flows.
· Make stock calls based on fundamental valuation of corporate and company assets, earnings and cash flow multiples and peer group valuation.
· Write research reports to present investment analysis and support stock recommendation.
· Participate in company sponsored investor calls and attend industry conferences.
· Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience covering the clean tech energy sector.
· Series 7, 63, 86 and 87 brokerage licenses.
· Bachelor degree in finance, economics or engineering. CFA a plus.
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
· Strong financial modeling and valuation skills
To apply: Send resume and appropriate info to email@example.com