Position Title: Senior Investment ConsultantPrivate Client Group
Location: Southern California (preferably Orange County or San Diego)
This is for an established, dynamic investment management firm with regional offices across the country. They invest globally for a nationwide client base of high net worth individuals offering a complete range of financial services to a diversified group of clients and advisors. The focus is on sound personalized investment advice coupled with superior service to satisfy client relationships. The talent and passion of our people is critical to success, together with the common set of values rooted in integrity and excellence.
The Senior Investment Consultant role within the Private Client Group is a high level sales position for financial professionals with extensive industry success. The primary function of these top-caliber individuals is to expand and deepen the network of advisors referring clients and to communicate and meet high net worth investors who have expressed an interest in our investment services. Performance in the role is based on the acquisition of new assets under management. The firm will only consider top talent for this senior level opportunity. They are seeking individuals whose background demonstrates financial selling success and strives to build a referral network of broker/dealer advisors, attorney’s and CPA’s, to get in front of the client and to close the sale. The firm will only be bringing on those who have the long term ambitions.
Incentives:· Extremely generous compensation plan
· Lucrative commission and bonus structure
· Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, and life
· 401k program with firm contribution
Qualifications for the role:· Minimum five years of professional individual financial sales success, specifically in the High Net Worth or sophisticated products area
· MBA and/or CFA required
· Prior success in the HNW or UHNW market
· Clean U-4 and CRD
· Phenomenal communication skills
· Self-motivated and self-disciplined
· Highly competitive and goal-oriented
· A focus on sales and new business development
· Strategic thinker, able to assess and recommend a course of action
This position requires extensive knowledge of portfolio management, including knowledge of investment techniques, asset allocation, research and/or trading, capital market behaviors, and financial instruments generally acquired through years of investment experience. This includes a broad knowledge of financial planning, investment and/or HNW economic issues (aka “continual learner”) and the ability to apply principal techniques of portfolio management, along with excellent communication skills to effectively interface with clients, advisors, and investment colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities:The firm develops “partnering” relationships with accounting firms, estate planning firms and various broker/dealer advisors with the objective of providing the highest level of investment management services to their clients. Responsibilities require entrepreneurial energy and initiative and will include:
· Developing and implementing programs designed to increase the quality and quantity of accounting, law firms and advisors referring clients.
· Acting in a leadership role and as technical resource for advisors
· Ensuring that advisors are kept abreast of firm and industry developments
· Ensuring that the transition from the sales process to portfolio management is smooth and accurate
· Facilitating the new accounts and account transfer process
· Handling advisor and client communication
· Preparing client presentations
· Communicating regularly with advisors to ensure that products and services are meeting their needs, expectations and specifications
· Facilitate and conduct individual meetings and presentations in your territory
· Bring in new assets to the firm using a highly professional consultative sales approach
· Operate and represent the firm with the highest level of integrity and work ethic
To apply contact: Katie Brever – Vice President612-294-8466