Business Development Associate, Pacific Asset Management (PacLife) - Newport Beach
The Business Development Associate is an integral part of Pacific Asset Management’s (PAM) institutional and retail marketing team. The individual will be responsible for maintaining marketing materials and presentations, populating and maintaining various consultant and industry databases, client reporting, RFP’s and questionnaires, along with ad-hoc requests as needed. Accuracy, a detail orientation, ownership of related responsibilities, and time management will be important attributes for the role.
- Update existing marketing materials (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Populate and maintain various databases (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Complete Requests for Proposal (RFP’s), Requests for Information (RFI’s), and other ad hoc requests
- Work on ad hoc projects related to marketing PAM’s products.
- Factset reporting and standardized reports
- Perform website maintenance (ensuring current firm data/strategy data is up to date)
Factors for Success:
- 1-2 years’ work experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree required
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Have a strong attention to detail and a sense of ownership of responsibilities assigned
- Have a strong interest in investments, particularly in fixed income and capital markets
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be adaptable, willing to pitch in where needed and open to evolving responsibility set as business needs change and candidate skills develop
- Deals well with changing deadlines and priorities
- Be a natural problem solver who can independently identify and recommend improvements to enhance productivity and efficiency.
BenefitsJoin the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
EEO StatementPacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
Please submit resumes through the Pacific Life website: http://www.pacificlife.com/career_center/overview.html