We seek a recent graduate to join our team as an Equity Research Intern. Our Cleantech practice primarily focuses on the solar industry with some exposure to other sectors such as renewable power generation in general, energy efficiency, energy storage, among others.
· We are looking for a recent graduate with the ability to work 30 hours per week.
· Sell-side equity research at a boutique investment bank.
· Maintain market intelligence system and provide ongoing monitoring of the Cleantech industry.
· Examine market data to identify and analyze current and industry trends and provide ongoing findings.
· Assist with preparation of research reports and notes on companies for distribution to institutional clients.
· Conduct primary research, surveys, and interviews.
· Develop financial models and conduct financial statement analysis to evaluate historical information and generate earnings forecasts.
· 30 hours per week at minimum wage.
· Bachelor degree
· Superior quantitative, analytical, and writing skills.
· Capacity to quickly digest and synthesize substantial volumes of information in a short period of time.
· Detail oriented.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
· Good organizational and time-management skills.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work within a small team environment.
This position is available immediately. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Justin Clare, firstname.lastname@example.org