Investment Associate, NFP/Retirement Plan Advisory Group - Aliso Viejo
NFP/RETIREMENT PLAN ADVISORY GROUP
INVESTMENT ASSOCIATENFP and Retirement Plan Advisory Group provide consulting services, training and support for clients and advisers in the U.S. with more than $150 billion in assets under influence. Core practice areas include investment due diligence, RFPs & fee benchmarkings, fiduciary compliance, intensive training, sales and marketing resources and business consulting. Visit www.nfp.com and www.rpag.com for more information.
Strong communication skills are a must, as the role includes building and maintaining working relationships with team members, advisers, clients, vendors and other departments throughout the organization. To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Familiarity with corporate retirement industry terminology, products and services
- Strong communication skills when working with peers, senior management, team members and vendors
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, attendance, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Individual must possess good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in corporate retirement industry a plus
NOTE: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.