Wells Fargo will accept applications for the 2017 WIM Investment Management Development Program on October 17th, 2016.
This will be a 1-day only posting.
We have 4 seats avilable located in (2) Long Beach,CA; (1) Las Vegas, NV; (1) Austin, TX. Please share this job oppertunity with your respective chapter body.
To apply to the position, please visit our web-site at https://www.wellsfargo.com/
careers/. If you do not currently have a Wells Fargo profile you will need to register and create a “searchable” profile. I have listed the instructions below on how to set up a profile. Once a profile is created, you can search for the position. In the “Job Opening ID” search field please type in the Job ID #5277234. You can also search by keywords “2017 Investment Management Development Program”. Once the job comes up, click “Apply Now”.
Program Eligibility Graduation
Investment Management Development Program (IMDP)
24 month development program for new business and revenue generation to increase their investment acumen, hone their professional presence, learn how to identify and pursue new business opportunities and ultimately begin to manage investment accounts. The goal is to have the incumbent transition to an Investment Manager if their job performance supports the move.
A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Designation.
· The position will be posted through the WellsFargo/Careers website on Oct 17th, 2016
· The Job ID number will be # 5277234
· 4 seats available (Long Beach, Las Vegas, Austin)
Job Posting Date: October 17, 2016 Only
- The position will be posted through https://www.wellsfargo.com/
- The Job Opening ID number will be #5277234
- This is the only time the requisition will be posted so it is very important that you apply before 11:59 PM CST on October 17th.
Create/Update Profile on Wells Fargo Careers site:
To create a new profile on our Careers site, follow the steps below. If you have already created a profile, please ensure your information and resume are up-to-date.
- Go to the Wells Fargo Careers home page at https://www.wellsfargo.com/
- Click on ‘Search Jobs’
- Click on ‘Search Jobs Now’
- If you have not already created a "searchable" profile, select ‘New Job Seekers - Register Now’ to begin creating your "searchable" profile.
- Enter your email address and create a password then click ‘Register’.
- Complete your profile and click on ‘Submit Profile’ at the end.
Create a Job Agent: Create a Job Agent to notify you when IMDP positions are posted. You will be sent an email the day they open. Instructions are attached.
Email: Adding @wellsfargo.com to your approved senders list will prevent further communications from going directly to your junk/spam folder.
- 2017 Investment Management Development Program
- Job Agent Instructions