Equity Research Intern, ROTH Capital Partners – Newport Beach, CA
We seek a recent graduate to join our team as an Equity Research Intern. The internship has the potential for a full-time position. Our Cleantech practice primarily focuses on the solar industry with some exposure to other sectors such as renewable power generation in general, energy efficiency, energy storage, among others.
• Ability to work 30 hours per week.
• Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
• Must be a recent graduate and out of school.
• Sell-side equity research at a boutique investment bank.
• Maintain market intelligence system and provide ongoing monitoring of the Cleantech industry.
• Examine market data to identify and analyze current and industry trends and provide ongoing findings.
• Assist with preparation of research reports and notes on companies for distribution to institutional clients.
• Conduct primary research, surveys, and interviews.
• Develop financial models and conduct financial statement analysis to evaluate historical information and
generate earnings forecasts.
• 30 hours per week at minimum wage.
• Bachelor degree.
• Superior quantitative, analytical, and writing skills.
• Capacity to quickly digest and synthesize substantial volumes of information in a short period of time.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work on a small team.
This position is available immediately. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Justin Clare, firstname.lastname@example.org