Req ID: 5121
Experience Level: Professional
Travel required: a. Up to 25%
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
Investment Services includes the product management team of Capital Group. Its mission is to recommend strategies and solutions that align the needs of clients with Capital Group's capabilities. The team manages the existing product portfolio and makes recommendations on new product development and services in support of broader strategic and business objectives.
As a Senior High Net Worth (HNW) Product Specialist, you will serve as a critical contributor of the product management team at Capital Group and be dedicated to all products and services identified as being instrumental to helping increase CG's high net worth presence. Your primary responsibilities will include supporting existing products aligned with the HNW business, assessing product and capability gaps, and monitoring competitive positioning. You will contribute to product strategy and planning of new investment solutions and provide High Net Worth business acumen support to the sales force.
- Supports individual product or products related to and used by high net worth individuals
- Serves as a subject matter expert and consults with various internal groups (e.g., sales, service, and external clients) regarding product inquiries and enhancement requests.
- Guides business partners through issues of higher complexity and advises on standard and best practices; escalates issues or concerns to senior managers and managers, as appropriate
- Provides input and expertise to project leads during project design and development phases
- Ensures product information is accurately represented in product catalog as well as training documents, literature (e.g., sales material, forms), and online
- Supports Product Managers in the creation, analysis and development of product plans, business cases and performance reports
- 5+ years of related investment management industry experience
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of product construction, rules and regulations, sales and marketing approach, and services offered. Exhibits knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the department/business area.
- Demonstrates ability to influence groups and/or more senior associates.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Capital Group's business and ability to apply it to work assignments
- Project management experience and strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and sharp attention to detail. Knowledge of the high net worth channel, product construction, rules and regulations, sales and marketing approach, and services offered, and ability to apply knowledge to work assignments highly desirable.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members and managers
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and working effectively with a variety of associates and as part of a team
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.39 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
Apply on company website.