Portfolio Manager, Emerging Markets Small Cap Equity - Los Angeles, CA
Full-time $90k - $130k
We are a boutique investment firm, providing investment management and wealth advisory solutions to institutions, financial intermediaries, and high-net-worth individuals. We build high-conviction portfolios of quality companies. We employ rigorous research and have a long-term focus. We are located in Century City, CA. within minutes of the Century City shopping center and just miles away from the Venice and Santa Monica beaches.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Base Salary
- Outstanding Bonus package
- Strong Benefit Plan
- Great Work Life Balance
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage a portfolio of emerging markets small cap equity in a manner that is consistent with the process and is in accordance with strategy, client and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate mastery of the investment strategies and tactics that impact the direct management of portfolios. Produces consistent performance over time which outperforms agreed upon client benchmarks, peer group and consultant universes (MSCI Emerging Markets).
- Review portfolio returns and performance attribution on a scheduled basis.
- Visit companies, call management and maintain dialogue with existing portfolio holdings. Manage portfolio within the risk constraints and parameters specified by the strategy.
- Prepare quality reports on investments and present and discuss investment ideas with other team members.
- Prepares and presents portfolio reviews to senior management, clients and potential new clients.
- Play a substantial marketing role in representing the firm at individual client presentations. Assist in preparation of presentation materials.
- Encourage and reward a culture that values mutual respect, meritocracy, open communication and promotes opportunity for initiative and growth both within and outside traditional organizational boundaries.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- 5+ years of Emerging Market Analytical Experience
- Portfolio Manager
- MSCI Emerging Markets
- Research Quantitative and Analytical
- Business Models and Financial Models
- Investment Reports
So, if you are a Portfolio Manager with Emerging Markets Small Cap Equity experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CFA 5+ years of Emerging Market Analytical Experience Portfolio Manager MSCI Emerging Markets Research Quantitative and Analytical Business Models and Financial Models Investment Reports
Chris Gieske is recruiting for this position: Chris.Gieske@CyberCoders.com